An applicant is to submit the following documents to the Admission Commitee:
- an application indicating the specialty, the language and form of study;
- the original copy of the document certifying the completion of secondary or secondary special education;
- medical reference in the form 086/U;
- copy of passport;
- 6 photographs of size 3,5x4,5 cm;
- 2 folders (скоросшиватель), 2 envelopes
In addition to this, the applicant must show the original copies of passport and military certificate (for male applicants) to the Admission Commitee.
The winners of International and Republic Olympiads, contests and competitions must submit the original document giving them the right to be admitted without selection.
Applicants who have done military service and have military recommendations must submit their recommendations by 20 July. No recommendations will be approved after 20 July.
Admission for Special In Absentia is only open to those who have studied in the same or similar field in their secondary education, have worked at least three years in the field and have recommendations.
Applicants for Special In Absentia must also submit the following documents:
- a recommendation letter from the emloyer;
- a confirmed copy of his/her labor records;
After checking the completeness of the applicants’ documents, he/she will be photographed through a web-camera and his/her documents will be approved. Photographing will take place in special corners or rooms. The taken photograph will be put into the applicants’ database and will be sent to the STC. The documents of applicants who have not been photographed will not be approved.
If the applicants meets the requirements, their documents will be approved and they will be issued a letter of approval.